Prime Dental Group is a highly experienced provider of dental implants in Brunswick, performing significant number of implants per year. Book now your free consultation
Are you based in Brunswick and looking for a dentist to get dental implants? Now, you can get dental implants in Brunswick from Prime Dental Group. We have placed hundreds of implants so far and are continuing to provide the treatment to the patients across Brunswick and the surrounding suburbs.
What Is Dental Implant?
A dental implant is a small titanium post that is placed in the jaw bone to serve as the root of the replacement tooth. This technique can be used to replace a single tooth or multiple teeth. With several advancements, dental implant technology has become the state-of-the-art solution to replace the missing teeth.
How Do Dental Implants Work?
Placing dental implants involves several steps, and they are as follows:
- Your Brunswick dentists will conduct a thorough examination of your gum condition.
- X-rays and 3-D images of your teeth and gum will be taken.
- Dentist will place the titanium post into your jawbone and leave it to fuse with the jawbone.
- Healing caps called abutment are placed on the top of the implants to connect the replacement teeth.
- Custom-made replacement teeth or crowns are attached to the abutment, resulting in teeth that function, feel and look like the natural teeth.
Benefits Of Dental Implants:
- Dental implants are incredibly versatile that they can be used to replace a single or many teeth.
- Implants are locked firmly in place, and this eliminates the embarrassment of loose dentures.
- Implants make it easier for you to speak and eat your favourite foods.
- Implants are made to match the colour of your natural teeth, so no one will know you are wearing implants.
- Implants allow you to speak and smile with confidence.
If you want to get dental implants done, call our dental clinic near me in Brunswick on (03) 9440 9430 and talk to our dentists today. We also provide all-on-4-dental implants for those who have lost all their teeth in one or more arches.