Prime Dental Group is a highly experienced provider of invisalign in Melbourne, performing significant number of aligners per year. Book now your free consultation
Invisalign Clear Aligners
Prime Dental Group is a highly experienced provider of invisalign in Melbourne, performing significant number of aligners per year.
Do you have misaligned or crooked teeth? Worried about fixing it up with conventional metal braces? If so, you will be excited to know about invisalign. This is delectably different from traditional braces and extremely effective in correcting the most types of teeth misalignment in adults and teens. Whether you have a minor or major misalignment, Prime Dental Group can adjust and straighten your teeth using tailor-made invisalign trays. Serving patients across Melbourne, we can help you look and feel better with our advanced orthodontic treatments.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign also known as clear orthodontic is a clear alternative to traditional orthodontic braces. Unlike traditional orthodontic that uses wire and brackets, Invisalign is a revolutionary way to straighten teeth and enhance your smile with BPA free clear and removable plastic aligners that are almost un-noticeable. That is why many people choose to use Invisalign to straighten their teeth.
The invisalign system provides a virtually invisible treatment that uses an innovative approach to gently yet effectively straighten your teeth. Through a series of custom-made, removable aligners made with unique Smart Force technology. Invisalign system gradually and predictably moves your teeth to an ideal position.
Main benefits of Invisalign:
- Almost invisible and not noticeable when wearing it
- Faster result
- Removable, making it easy to eat, brush and floss you teeth
- Comfortable, no poking
Invisalign treatment may give you visible results from as early as the first month of treatment.
How does Invisalign work?
Your journey starts with a comprehensive consultation with dentist. They assess your teeth, occlusion, bite, jaw muscle and jaw bone structure. Cost, stages and approximate time frame for your invisalign also will be discussed at this appointment. The followings are the next steps:
- The dentist takes scan or impression of your teeth
- A digital simulation will be created. That is also called clincheck.
- The clincheck is presented to you for your approval.
- Your aligners are manufactured.
- First aligner insertion and instruction.
- Follow up in 2 weeks
- Every 4 to 6 weeks, you will need to visit our office to check on the progress and to ensure that alignment is proceeding according to the treatment plan.
Is invisalign suitable for my teeth?
While every patient is unique and presents with a different set of teeth problems, the followings are the common types of malocclusion that we can treat with invisalign on a regular basis:
- Crowded teeth: teeth crowding happens when the jaw bone is too small to accommodate all teeth is straight position. As a result, teeth rotate and overlap against each other to fit in resulting is crookedness and mal alignment.
- Gaps and irregular shape and size issues: teeth should have certain shape and size to sit fit against each other.
- Open bite: is when upper and lower front teeth are not touching each other when patient bites down and that is usually due to upper and lower front teeth slanting in outward direction.
- Over bite: when upper teeth are extended too far over lower teeth.
- Under bite: when lower front teeth are positioned more forward that upper front teeth.
- Cross bite:when a tooth or several teeth are situated too close to the cheek or tongue than the tooth it should align with in the upper or lower jaw. As a result, the affected teeth are not able to bite against each other.
You can only have invisalign treatment at invisalign certified dentist.
Please call us on 03 94409430 if you require further information on our invisalign service or to book appointment.
Please check our current special offer for invisalign in Melbourne.