Prime Dental Group is a highly experienced provider of Veneers in Preston, performing significant number of implants per year. Book now your free consultation
Do you have any imperfection on your teeth that makes your smile looking unpleasant? If yes, you can count on Prime Dental Group that provides a simple yet effective solution to resolve such issues! Yes, as a leading dental clinic near me in Preston, we offer two different types of veneers – porcelain & composite veneers that help you get your perfect smile. Made using dental-grade materials, our veneers can be customised as required to mimic the appearance of your natural teeth.
Types Of Veneers We Offer:
Porcelain Veneers Preston:
Your dentist near me in Preston will make an impression of your teeth to create the mold. Then, the mold will be sent to the lab to fabricate the temporary veneers which will be replaced by permanent veneers after a few days. This customised permanent veneer will be placed on your prepared tooth and glued to it.
Composite Veneers Preston:
With composite resin veneers, your dentist will scrape the surface of your tooth and apply a thin layer of the composite material. If required, additional layers of composite material will be applied to achieve the intended look. As the final step, we will cure or harden the composite veneer using a special light.
What Dental Issues That Veneers Can Address?
- Cracked teeth
- Chipped teeth
- Misshapen teeth
- Discoloured teeth
- Gapped teeth
- Excessively worn out teeth
Benefits of Dental Veneers:
- Veneers can be used to fix small cosmetic issues such as chips, cracks &discolouration.
- They look & feel natural, giving you a great confidence in your smile.
- The procedure requires a little enamel removal and is done without anaesthesia.
- Veneers are stain resistant and require low maintenance.
- Smile mock up or 3D preview of your smile will be shown prior to treatment.