Prime Dental Group is a highly experienced provider of Veneers in Bulleen, performing significant number of implants per year. Book now your free consultation
If you are searching for a reputable dental clinic near me in Bulleen to get dental veneers, look no further than Prime Dental Group. Equipped with advanced smile design technology, our Bulleen dentist can conceal any aesthetic concerns you have been dealing with by custom-designing the veneer treatment plan. When you choose us for your dental veneer procedure, you will achieve a new smile that you will definitely be proud of.
What Kind Of Imperfections Can Be Corrected Using Veneers?
- Cracked teeth
- Chipped teeth
- Misshapen teeth
- Discoloured teeth
- Gapped teeth
- Crowded teeth
- Malformed teeth
- Excessively worn-down teeth
Porcelain Veneers Bulleen:
Porcelain veneers procedure involves a highly-personalised and detailed process, providing the greatest aesthetics and a new smile that looks and feels completely natural.
- During your first appointment with our dentist in Bulleen, we will slightly scrape down the front surface of your tooth enamel. This makes it easier for the veneer to fit comfortably over the existing tooth.
- Following this, we will take the impressions of your teeth, using which our ceramist custom-design your veneers in the laboratory.
- During your second appointment, we will fit your veneers and bond them securely to your teeth using a special adhesive material.
Composite Veneers Bulleen:
Composite veneers are a cost-effective alternative to porcelain veneers and can fix any kind of imperfection with your smile. Often referred to as chair-side procedure, composite veneers can be placed in just one visit to our Bulleen dental clinic.
- During your appointment, we will help you select the right shade of composite resin which will be directly applied onto your teeth.
- Then, a high-intensity light is used to harden the composite.
- Finally, the resin is shaped and polished to match with the rest of your smile.
With a strict and complete routine, you can expect your composite veneers to last at least for 5 years or more.
Whether you prefer porcelain veneer or the composite alternative, give Prime Dental Group a call today on 03 9440 9430 to schedule an appointment with our dentist.