Prime Dental Group is a highly experienced provider of Root Canal Treatment Northcote, performing significant number of implants per year. Book now your free consultation
Do you have a sore tooth, tooth decay or an outright toothache? Don’t wait! Visit Prime Dental Group before it gets worse! As a reputable dental clinic near me in Northcote, we provide root canal treatment using advanced technology and modern aesthetic techniques, ensuring positive experience and better outcomes.
What Exactly Is Root Canal And How Is It Performed?
Root canal is an endodontic treatment that is performed to remove infections and save the patient’s natural teeth. This procedure involves creating a small hole in the tooth to remove all of the infected areas. Once the dental pulp is removed, we will clean the area to eliminate the lingering infection. Following this, our dentist near me in Northcote will fill the gap using special filling material and seal it. Finally, we will place a crown over the tooth to further strengthen and protect the damaged tooth.
What causes pulp infection or tooth damage?
- Severe tooth decay
- Cracked tooth
- Chipped tooth
- Severe gum disease
- Repeated dental procedures on the tooth
- Dental trauma
- Broken or faulty tooth filling
Why Should You Opt For Root Canal Treatment?
- Root canal treatment allows you to keep the natural tooth.
- As the infected pulp is removed, toothache will disappear.
- The spread of infection actually stops.
- You can maintain your natural smiles.
- You can continue eating your favourite foods.
- It’s the cost-effective option to save your natural tooth
- The treatment can last a lifetime with good dental hygiene
Do you feel like you may need a root canal treatment? The best way to determine is to have a consultation with our endodontist in Northcote. We will evaluate your dental issue and recommend the best treatment plan for you. To schedule an appointment, we invite you to call us on 03 9440 9430.