Prime Dental Group is a highly experienced provider of Root Canal Treatment Ivanhoe, performing significant number of implants per year. Book now your free consultation
When the dental pulp containing nerves and blood vessels get infected or damaged, it is necessary to get root canal treatment to prevent the infection from spreading and save your natural tooth. At Prime Dental Group, we have been providing root canal treatment to our patients across Ivanhoe and helping them by relieving their discomfort, alleviating the infection and saving their natural tooth. Our dentist near me in Ivanhoe completes this procedure in one or two appointments and can get your oral health back to great condition.
What Does The Procedure Involve?
During your visit to our dental clinic near me in Ivanhoe, we will assess your suitability for the treatment and let you know if this procedure works for you or not.
- If you are the right candidate for this procedure, we will begin with making a small hole on your tooth to gain access to the pulp.
- Following this, we will remove all the infected area of the pulp and thoroughly wash the root canal using anti-bacterial solution.
- Once the tooth canal is fully cleaned, we will seal it using a permanent or temporary filling depending on your unique situation.
- During your second appointment, we will fill the cavity of the tooth using permanent filling and seal it with special dental materials.
- The last step involves placing a crown on the top of the tooth to provide an added protection to your tooth and restores its full function.
Root Canal Treatment Benefits:
- It gets rid of pain and infection in the mouth
- It relieves pressure from inflammation in the dental pulp.
- The procedure is completely painless.
- This treatment can last a lifetime with good dental hygiene.
- You can walk away with your natural tooth.