Prime Dental Group is a highly experienced provider of invisalign in Reservoir, performing significant number of aligners per year. Book now your free consultation
A stunning smile with perfectly aligned teeth not only makes you look impressive but can also boost your confidence. However, not everyone is blessed with straight teeth, but there is an innovative way – invisalign trays that works to straighten your teeth in the shortest time possible. At Prime Dental Group, we have been helping patients across Reservoir and the surrounding suburbs achieving a dazzling smile with custom-designed invisalign trays.
What Is Invisalign?
Invisalign is one of the most advanced orthodontic treatments that help you achieve a more beautiful smile. It is recommended for patients with mild to moderate misalignment of the teeth. The process is performed using a clear, plastic, invisible tray that gradually moves your teeth to their designated position. To get the best possible results in a short span of time, we advise our patients to wear it for at least 20 to 22 hours a day.
How Does it Work?
Our Reservoir dentists will take a 3D digital impression of your teeth and jaws to create a precision set of invisible trays. Until the patient achieves the smile that they are yearning for, they are insisted to change the tray every two weeks. Invisalign works by applying a gentle pressure on the teeth and move them gradually to the proper position.
What Kind Of Dental Problems Does Invisalign Address?
At Prime Dental Group, we recommend Invisalign trays to those patients who have any of the following conditions.
- Crooked teeth
- Under bite
- Cross bite
- Open bite
- Crowded teeth
- Gapped teeth
Of course, the time taken to achieve the desired result varies between patients based on the extent of misalignment and how they comply with the treatment.
What Make Invisalign A Better Choice?
- Invisalign makes use of removable trays instead of metal wires that are glued to the teeth.
- As digital imaging of the patient’s teeth and gum is used to fabricate the tray, invisalign provides quick solution.
- Invisalign treatment allows you to get a brand-new smile without wearing the disgusting metal appliances.
- Being removable, invisalign allows you to maintain your oral health with regular brushing and flossing.
- Invisalign is cost-effective, comfortable and discreet when compared to conventional metal braces.
Call (03) 9440 9430 and schedule an appointment with us to know more about our invisalign process.